"To provide satisfactory quality education that is useful and relevant for every children basically for parity of region, gender equity, social concern along with the community participation in the school management”.
- For the children up to age of 14 years for standards of 1 to 8th for 'ACCESS' of education at the level of universalization.
- For completion of 8th standard through the children and also retention and enrollment at universal level in the element of education.
- Here meaning of universalisation is complete retention of children that are enrolled with enrolment at specific age.
- A satisfied quality education for meaningful and life-skills of schooling.
- To provide the full attention to the development of education in various regions and also for groups of every age and gender.
- Complete local institution of government and village level involvement for school management and also to move towards the goals related to self management of schools.
New Public Offices Premises,
Bangalore- 560 001.
EPABX No: 22483580, 22484720
SSA & RMSA Karnataka Help Line Toll Free Number :: 1800-42534567 [10.00 AM to 5.30 PM]